Paris Gare Du Nord

aj2703

Addicted To Disney
Hi.

Can you get a taxi from here to Disney?. I'm taking the eurostar there this time. I gather travelling there by train involves a change after one stop and to be honest i don't mind doing it but would rather not :-)

Hi.

Can you get a taxi from here to Disney?. I'm taking the eurostar there this time. I gather travelling there by train involves a change after one stop and to be honest i don't mind doing it but would rather not :-)

I very much doubt you will get a regualr taxi outside Gare Du Nord to take you to Disney. Its approx 50 km, 90 minute drive from Gare Du Nord to Disney.

If you are on the Eurostar, then its very normal for people to just change and get the train to Disney. There is also a direct Eurostar to Disney.

I found this for you https://www.trainline.eu/train-times/paris-gare-du-nord-to-marne-la-vallee-chessy

The average journey time between Paris-Gare-du-Nord and Marne-la-Vallée—Chessy is 59 minutes and the fastest journey time is 54 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 118 trains per day travelling from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to Marne-la-Vallée—Chessy.

To travel from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to Marne-la-Vallée—Chessy will require a minimum of 2 changes

We arrived late at night and asked a man in a ticket booth for directions using the metro. He gave us really clear directions and it was quite straightforward - much like the London underground. I think we changed twice before arriving at DLP.

I think so too. Plus the cost of the ticket is only 7.60 euros each way so not bad really coming in at 30 euros both ways for the pair of us :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts