Paris Hotel for 3 People

tbholc81

Mouseketeer
My wife is planning a trip to Disneyland Paris and Paris in September of 2020. Does anybody know of any hotels in Paris for 3 adults. She isn't looking for Holiday Inn or anything like that, looking for boutiques. Most hotels she is finding are only for 2 people max. Any and all suggestions welcome. Thanks!

When you use websites like trivago or Expedia, you should be able to indicate how many people are in a room and only show results which fit that criteria.

A boutique hotel that fits three adults is going to be very tough to find. All of the boutique hotels I have stayed in in Paris are old construction or built atop old construction. Frankly, I think you will be surprised how small the rooms are for even two people (the bathrooms are about the same size as on an airplane). I'm not trying to denigrate those hotels. i really enjoy staying in the boutiques. I'm just trying to warn you that you aren't likely to find what you're looking for.

Look into Hotel Atmosphere. They have a few suites with two beds. The included breakfast is very good, as is the service. There are plenty of excellent restaurants in the neighborhood. It is close to the Pantheon.

This where travel agents help... I found this near Disneyland: https://www.chevalblanchotel.com/
Hotel George V would be bigger in Paris and close to tourist spots but $$$$... but I’ve been to Paris numerous times with larger parties and I find renting an apartment is the way to go if you want that Parisian feel. Look for a place in the 7th if you’re not yet living off the interest of your investments. If $$ is no object, go lower in number for more central location. Eg 1st, 2nd, 5th...

Have you considered an AirBnB? I stayed in this place with my Mom & Sister and it was awesome! 5 minute walk to hop-on-hop-off bus and lots of dining near by. Also, it is so close to Notre Dame (a shame it has been destroyed). I would highly recommend this place. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11467646?source_impression_id=p3_1574198205_gVVJEdeNNuB3WB/p

Thanks! I'll show this to her. Pretty cool looking place.

I'd highly recommend Hotel Malte (or any of the Astotels). They have rooms for 3 or 4.

Thanks, I'll pass it along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!