Paris Visite Pass

Julekw

Earning My Ears
Bonjour! We will be staying in Paris Disney for about a week and would like to spend three days touring Paris, while continuing to lodge at Disney. Has anyone done this?

I'm wondering if it's worth it to get the Paris Visite pass, which allows you to travel within zones 1-5 on the metro and RER system for 37 euros according to their website: http://goeurope.about.com/gi/dynami...ww.ratp.fr/ParisVisite/Eng/Voy_q/f_travel.htm

This seems like a good deal. Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks,
Julekw

I've been reading about the Paris Visite and it seems like a good deal. We'll be staying in Paris and traveling to DLP and we plan to buy this pass for all of out touring.

Yepp its the best and cheapest way to tour all over Paris... and the vouchers will save you some money too.

Greets Renate :wizard:

My DM and I each used this on our 1/05 trip and they wourked really well for us :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter