Park and Plug at CBR

In your room. Every night - park it in your room and charge it fully overnight, and you should be good to go for a full day the next day!

If you feel like your room doesn't have enough space (it does - we have folks here who put *2* ECVs into a room at POP on a regular basis) you can go to the front desk (don't call - you will get a call center) and ask if they can remove table/chairs to create more parking space.

Have a great trip!

Our trip to CBR was the first time I hired a scooter (2014). I basically drove in and just parked under the window in front of the aircon unit. There was plenty of room and all we had to do was move the table/chairs over about 6".

Back then they were still double beds at CBR so there would have been enough space to actually park next to the front wall alongside the bed, but there wasn't a power socket there to do the overnight charging.

Just don't park it outside of your room - it blocks the access for the cleaning crews, and kids have been known to play on the ECV, take stuff off, and even spill sticky drinks all over them.

I guess I wasn’t clear. I just need to know the best spot to park and plug the ECV inside the room at CBR. At POP I was able to park it parallel to the aircon unit, and there were plenty of outlets to plug it in. But there doesn’t seem to be as many outlets at CBR. And the queen beds also make for a tight squeeze.

I guess I wasn’t clear. I just need to know the best spot to park and plug the ECV inside the room at CBR. At POP I was able to park it parallel to the aircon unit, and there were plenty of outlets to plug it in. But there doesn’t seem to be as many outlets at CBR. And the queen beds also make for a tight squeeze.
I read read the question

Last edited:
I believe OP is asking where is the best spot in a CBR room to plug-in for charging overnight.

I would think if you can fit a scooter in a Pop room with queen beds you can certainly fit a scooter in a CBR room with queen beds and I think @toffee woffy's advice is best - move the table and chairs a little bit.

You may need to bring an extension cord. Not sure about Caribbean Beach but in some rooms at All Star Sports one power receptacle was behind the night table and another was (harder but not impossible for me to reach) behind the big dresser/TV table. Another was next to the sink which was outside rather than inside the shower/toilet room.

Thank you all for your replies. Toffeewoffy, you said you were there when there were double beds, not queen. I’m hoping that there will still be enough room by the aircon unit to park with the queen beds in place. There was at POP after their refurb, but there wasn’t a table and chairs to contend with. I know that I can move the table and chairs over, but the bed is now closer to the aircon unit. Also, where was the outlet located? And I will be bringing a power strip. Thank you, again.

CBR rooms are 340 square feet. Pop rooms are 260 square feet. Queen beds occupy 33.3 square feet, or just under 67 square feet for two. I would be genuinely shocked if anyone was unable to fit an ECV (or two) in a CBR room.

There should be a plug near the table. You may need to move ithe table a little, or even a lot, or have it removed completely.I

There is a plug. It's next to the dresser https://binged.it/2NgcPXU https://i2.wp.com/www.disneytourist...emodeled-rooms-disney-world-fold-down-bed.jpg

Thank you all for your replies. Toffeewoffy, you said you were there when there were double beds, not queen. I’m hoping that there will still be enough room by the aircon unit to park with the queen beds in place. There was at POP after their refurb, but there wasn’t a table and chairs to contend with. I know that I can move the table and chairs over, but the bed is now closer to the aircon unit. Also, where was the outlet located? And I will be bringing a power strip. Thank you, again.

Don't worry, the beds are on the opposite wall to the dresser and table/chairs. I was just saying that there would have been room next to the two beds back when they were just double beds, but obviously the beds will take up more room and fill in the 'void' somewhat.

We didn't stay in a room with an adjoining one meaning there was an extra door between the two, so I don't know which wall it would be on.

Do check before using an extension cord. People here (including me) used to recommend an extension cord, but some manufacturers specify it needs to be plugged directly into a wall outlet and extension cords are not to be used.

If you need any furniture moved or removed, you don’t need to go to the front desk to request it.
Your room phone will have a button labeled Housekeeping/Maintenance. Using that will connect you directly to the department that will actually do the work. Your room number will come up for them so they can fill out a work request right then. It’s much more direct and less chance of mixup than contacting the front desk either by phone or in person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!