Park Choice for Halloween- Partial Day

Sara K

Earning My Ears
We're flying in on October 31st and leaving November 7th. We have 7-day park tickets and the difference between 6 and 7-day park tickets is about $18 per person. So even though we won't reach a park until about 3:00, we're still going the first day. I initially wanted to go to Epcot because they're open until 7:00, but after seeing some of the Halloween-themed cavalcades, I'm thinking Magic Kingdom would be a better choice. I have a 4 year old who will be newly 5 when we arrive. We are staying at Fort Wilderness, which I understand has historically had trick or treating, although we're not really interested in doing that.

My main concern is that MK will stop doing anything Halloween-related on November 1st, so we'll miss those things. Does anyone know if they will continue maybe through the next week or if everything goes back to normal the day after?

Last edited:
Did some research and noticed this note on the Disney Parks Blog: We recently told you about some of the fall fun coming September 15 – October 31 to Magic Kingdom Park. It definitely sounds like we'll need to go to MK our first day.

I chose MK for Halloween as well , I figured out of all the parks MK will feel the most festive in my opinion.

Do you have a reservation for the park already for Halloween?

Yes, already have a reservation. Looks like a popular choice for Halloween.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter