Park hop or not?

Do you (or will you) buy parkhoppers?

• Yes

• No

• some trips

Results are only viewable after voting.
It really depends on your touring style and how many days you will be in the parks.

For myself, I live close enough and have been there often enough that I go into a park, hit the few attractions I'm interested in seeing, then move on to a different park.

We always end up in Epcot at night even if only for Illuminations.So my answer is yes to park hoppers:thumbsup2:cool1::cool1::cool1:

We are going in August and not buying the hopper passes. We have purchased in the past but most of the time didn't hop. I prefer to do one park at a time. I live close enough that I can go whenever I want and have money for it tho. That may make a difference.

On our first trip we had park hoppers and we are getting them again for our upcoming trip. We like to do the extra magic hours in the morning or evening at one park but spend the day in a different park. It also comes in handy on days that we go to Animal Kingdom because we don't usually spend a full day there. Plus it's nice being able to go back to a park if you didn't get to do something the day before without actually having to spend a whole extra day there. After we finish up stuff from the day prior we move on to the next park. :goodvibes

We can't live without park hopping. I am still bitter about when they changed the tickets to "magic your way" and the fact that park hopping now costs extra.

I noticed your pixie pic in your signature, very cute.:goodvibes

Was that taken at WDW or DL? We are going to be at WDW in December and my DD is looking forward to Pixie Hollow. However, I heard that the Pixie Hollow in DL is more elaborate. It is a must see regardless but I was just curious.

BTW - we couldn't live w/o park hoppers. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter