Park Hopper tickets?

dbond

DIS Veteran
I'm confused about the park ticket policy at DL. We are booked at the GC in May using DVC points. I thought I had read on these boards that if we were staying in a Disney resort that we could purchase park tickets at the resort that would allow us to park hop on the same day. In reading the ticket purchase info on Disney.com, I am not finding anything that says resort guests have that option. My dilemna in finding the answer to this question early is, we can get a flex DL pass with our American Express points, if we do it far enough in advance. The flex pass we can get through AE specifically says, one park/one day. So, if we wait and buy our tickets when we check in, is there park hopping available for resort guests or not?

When I was looking into staying at DL Hotel, the person making the reservation told me they would be able to exchange flex tickets to hopper passes. (I could have bought the flex tickets for a bit of a discount through the military, then upgraded to hoppers for free when checking into the hotel. The cost of the hotel was prohibitive for me.)

If I were in your situation(staying on site anyway), I'd call the hotel to see if you can get teh flex passes through AMEX, then upgrade to hopper at check in.

I had the same question and sent an email to Customer Service via disney.com and received the reply listed below. It seems that the hopper passes are not the norm at DL (unlike at WDW), therefore, I found that not everyone is aware of it...even The Disney Club Rep that I spoke to swore that there was no such thing as hopper passes at DL!

Hope this helps.

Good afternoon:

As stated, the 3, 4, 5 and 6-day Hopper passports are available to our hotel guests and cannot be purchased at the gate. The price for a child age
3 to 9 years is $92.00, $112.00, $130.00 and $145 and for adults (or anyone over 10 years), the price ranges from $116.00, $142.00 $165.00 and $185.00. Sorry, there is no discount - at least not at this time.

Jan
Disneyland Resort Travel Sale

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter