Park hours changing depending on which view you select on the website

LavishWig

Mouseketeer
Title says it all really but I'm looking at the 'day calendar' view for 11th August and it says AK hours are 9am - 9pm and HS is 9am - 9pm with EMH 8am - 9am but if you go on the '5 day view' then it says (for the 11th August) that the EMH are at AK and NOT HS.

Can anyone shed any light on this?!

Title says it all really but I'm looking at the 'day calendar' view for 11th August and it says AK hours are 9am - 9pm and HS is 9am - 9pm with EMH 8am - 9am but if you go on the '5 day view' then it says (for the 11th August) that the EMH are at AK and NOT HS.

Can anyone shed any light on this?!

On my computer, it has EMH at HS for both views. EMH is at AK on the 12th.

On my computer, it has EMH at HS for both views. EMH is at AK on the 12th.

Thank you for checking! That's really weird, I might use a different device in the case - I checked a few times before making a post in case I was being a bit stupid!

Thank you for checking! That's really weird, I might use a different device in the case - I checked a few times before making a post in case I was being a bit stupid!

FYI, in my experience, doing a bunch of switching between calendar views and dates can sometimes cause things to get 'hung' with wierd results shown. When I log out/in, switch browsers, or use Incognito (Chrome) or similar private browsing feature (depending on your browser), it clears it up.

Also the hours on the app are secondary resource as well if something ever looks funny.

Hoo boy, I'd love to be the developer in charge of this. In case it's "just you," though, you might be seeing "cached" data. Try holding either Shift or Ctrl (Cmd for mac) while clicking the "reload" button to refresh the page from scratch.

Hoo boy, I'd love to be the developer in charge of this. In case it's "just you," though, you might be seeing "cached" data. Try holding either Shift or Ctrl (Cmd for mac) while clicking the "reload" button to refresh the page from scratch.

Yeah, right! Tried the CMD and that didn't work so I'll give Chrome a go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter