Park hrs.

Gail T AGAIN

<font color=teal>Slightly computer challenged<br><
WOW, my excitment was just wiped away. MK closes at 7, epcot FW 6 WS 9. next thing you know it that'll be clsoing at 3. That is so early, looks like I am going to find other things to do after 7. I hope I don't regret going, I have such great memories of DW and I don't want this to sour my taste. :( I can remeber when disney was open till midnight or maybe one, I can't remeber but it was late. I refuse to pay for E-nights to go on a few rides 6-10. I have the annual passes so why should I think AP holders sshouldn't have to pay an extra $$$$$$$ dollars to ride rides:(

I think if if the park closes at 7:00pm or earlier, then AP should get e-night. Great suggestion. I just think that it means I am suppose to go to bed (and asleep) earlier so I can get up earlier :)

I HATE mornings.

I just called and asked that question " do annual PH get E-nights, he said "NO" E-nights are special $12.72 for adults and I think 7 something for kids. They have a nerve. I am already turning against Disney:(

Originally posted by JasonLyons
waaa waaa waaa quit your whinning
I can whine Jason with all the money this trip is costing me, I'll have to find some excitment for night time activities, jason come on down and we can play miniture golf, WHOPEEEEEEEEE, Geeze, MK closig at 7, that bites a big one. I already bought my air tickets so I guess I am stuck, this will be my last trip to Disney:(

Originally posted by browneyes
Say it ain't so, Gail.:(

I'll keep getting excited for you guys but my excitment is going down the drain, this isn't even going to be like my trip last yr. I can't wait till I go to Universal :D

I have a trip planned and I don't think closing the parks early will deter my excitment at all. I'll take all the Disney they'll give me.:)

too Gail, I hate when the parks close early. Besides, I think when they stay open later, and have parades / fireworks etc, the crowds are heavier, therefore, Disney is making more money with more guests. Especially that the summer months are approaching.

Oh well, go Gail, and have a great time anyway! I;m sure you will. When the MK closes early, head out early and go stroll WS at Epcot. that's what we would do most of the time.

Gail, if you go to the Theme Park board you will see a number of posts similar to yours here. One thing is that even though the hours are posted they probably will change. The April hours changed and I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the May hours will be extended on some days. Also you have to remember that park hours are based on current attendence. If they see a rise in numbers they will also extend park hours. So don't worry about it right now, things will most likely change. Also be happy about the AP rates out right now. If you are staying onsite they should be able to save you a fortune :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter