Park Opening Times?

Hezzy04

DIS Veteran
I know what the official park opening times are, but I also know some of the parks have been opening earlier than that. Can anyone tell me what time the parks have really been opening?

The parking lots open at around
8:15am for a 9am MK opening
9am for a 10 am DHS opening
7:15 to 7:30am for a 8am AK opening
10:15 to 10:30am for a 11am Epcot opening
at the moment the parking lot opens, the park opens as well, almost immediately , maybe within 10 minutes

Here now and the parks open early but the rides are on a very different schedule. We got to walk into HS and ride MMRR at 9:10 am and we got in line for slinky at 9:20 and off at 9:58. But the following day AK an hour before open walked into park then to FOP waited till official park open time before we were let in. They are trying to push people out into the park encourage social distancing and no crowding at temp check or gates but it causes a lot of Hurry up and wait and at times hurry up and go on a ride but with no official schedule of ride open times it is all in the air.

Good to know this info about HS. We have been rope droppers for all of our Disney trips, but were unsure how it was all handled now. We're used to getting to parks super early. Glad to know MMRR opens so early. we just went in Oct, and wanted to make sure we got a BG. so chose Slinky to be out in the open. I think they opened Slinky around 9:40 that day. we did get into the parks about 9:10/9:15, but then waited at Slinky awhile. Kids got on RnRC pretty easily too. We might try MMRR first at Thanksgiving, since it seems to open even early. Thanks!

Good to know this info about HS. We have been rope droppers for all of our Disney trips, but were unsure how it was all handled now. We're used to getting to parks super early. Glad to know MMRR opens so early. we just went in Oct, and wanted to make sure we got a BG. so chose Slinky to be out in the open. I think they opened Slinky around 9:40 that day. we did get into the parks about 9:10/9:15, but then waited at Slinky awhile. Kids got on RnRC pretty easily too. We might try MMRR first at Thanksgiving, since it seems to open even early. Thanks!

It would be nice if all of the rides opened at the same time, that way everyone would get an equal start to their day and "maybe" not have so many people running for MMRR, although with it being the newest ride there may simply be no way around that.

In line for Soarin’ right now but apparently they don’t start running it right away when they let you in the park...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter