Park report 1-19-20, BG app tip and new ROTR map offer + pics

Thank you for the tips on boarding groups! And thankyou for sending the new map! This will go up with my other map from 1972 featuring the Main Street Electrical Parade! 😊
Whoa - 1972? That's really old, really cool. Might be worth some money now :-). You're welcome for the tips and the map. Glad that I could help.

Whoa - 1972? That's really old, really cool. Might be worth some money now :-). You're welcome for the tips and the map. Glad that I could help.
Yes the electrcal parade started on june 17 we were there at that time, so my map is from June 25-July 1 and has the parade on the cover. that and my little tinkerbelle necklace I got then, are among my most prized possesions! Lol!

I also now know where my love of “british invasion style” music comes from! I never even noticed before, it was The Raiders featuring Paul Revere & Mark Lindsay on the Tomorrowland stage LOL! 467536

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!