Park report from my bday + news, park pics and maps for those that need them

• When I arrived at the park gates, I could see that something was being filmed. Moments later, I was told that it was the ABC show The Goldbergs. Moments later, Jeff Garlin came up to our gate (he was in the park) to take a pic. I chatted with him momentarily since we’re both Chicagoans and we’d met in Chicago a few times before. Funny story: the first time I met him was at a comedy club on the near north side. He was doing another event the following evening and I told him I’d be there with a good female friend who had wild dreadlocks and all kinds of crazy piercings (facial, etc). On the following evening, he did a Q&A at the Chicago Cultural Center. There were hundreds of people there. When I raised my hand and was called upon, he looked at me and then at my friend next to me, he said “Oh, yeah. We met last night, right?” That was fun.

The "Goldberg" family moments after their scene.

Jeff Garlin after they'd finished a scene in which his family ran for the train. I spoke with him briefly. I asked him how early they had to be there and he told me about 5:20. That's not so bad. I have friends that get to the gate every Sunday at that time ;-).

Did you see? I think this episode is supposed to air tonight! I plan to tune in and see what it's all about!

ABC
Don’t miss appearances by Star Wars characters throughout the week, a preview of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance on Good Morning America, easter eggs, and other surprises.
  • Tuesday, September 24
    • Live with Kelly and Ryan (check your local listings)
    • black-ish (9:30pm Eastern)
  • Wednesday, September 25
    • The Goldbergs (8:00pm Eastern)
    • Modern Family (9:00pm Eastern)
  • Thursday, September 26
    • Good Morning America (7:00am Eastern)
    • The View (11:00am Eastern)
    • Tamron Hall (check your local listings)
    • Nightline (check your local listings)
  • Friday, September 27
    • American Housewife (8:00pm Eastern)
  • Sunday, September 29
    • America’s Funniest Home Videos (7:00pm Eastern)
    • The Rookie (10:00pm Eastern)
  • Monday, September 30
    • Dancing with the Stars (8:00pm Eastern)

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...mail&utm_term=0_01606ee371-78f2bbcca6-9530133

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter