Park reservation problem. Who do I contact

Melissac7283

Earning My Ears
I have a vacation planned for October. I got in to the park reservation system yesterday but was only able to book 4 reservations for my 6 days. The rest of the time is grayed saying there is no availability. However, if you go to the check availability page the entire month is green. I saw earlier that other people are having similar issues. I called the general number today and sat on hold for 4 hours. Finally got a rep but she only did hotel reservations and couldn't help me. She said there looked like there was an error message and she was going to contact someone else. She never came back. I got dumped back in the system for 2 more hours before I had to give up. I tried to call the Disney Help Desk and haven't been able to get in all day. This is so frustrating. Did anyone have any success getting their reservations corrected and if so who did you call or what did you ask for in the automated system to get to the right person. Any information would help. Thanks🥴

I have a vacation planned for October. I got in to the park reservation system yesterday but was only able to book 4 reservations for my 6 days. The rest of the time is grayed saying there is no availability. However, if you go to the check availability page the entire month is green. I saw earlier that other people are having similar issues. I called the general number today and sat on hold for 4 hours. Finally got a rep but she only did hotel reservations and couldn't help me. She said there looked like there was an error message and she was going to contact someone else. She never came back. I got dumped back in the system for 2 more hours before I had to give up. I tried to call the Disney Help Desk and haven't been able to get in all day. This is so frustrating. Did anyone have any success getting their reservations corrected and if so who did you call or what did you ask for in the automated system to get to the right person. Any information would help. Thanks🥴
It sounds similar to my luck. I can't get past the busy signal all day yesterday and today.

It sounds similar to my luck. I can't get past the busy signal all day yesterday and today.
I fixed my problem yesterday without any guidance from Disney. I read a post from someone else who had a similar problem. I believe my problem was my plans were linked to other family members who are coming for a shorter stay. I unlinked the accounts and waited a few hours. Once I did that I could book the rest of the reservations for my family's stay. All of my reservations are set now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter