Park Swaps - Animal Kingdom - Sign-ups - CLOSED

New England Eeyore said:
I'd like to join in!

I assume a "box n tag" is a journalling box and tag. Am I right? I'd like to do that in Group A. For Group B, I have an idea for a paper piecing, but I've never done one before. Can I choose that as my element, but if it turns out to be to ambitious for me, then could I switch to a different element that is unchosen at that point?

My Theme will be "It's Tough to be a Bug."

Thanks!!

I'll get you signed up.

Yes, a Box and tag is a journaling box and a tag.

And yes, I'll put you down for a paper piecing and if you change your mind, just let me know!!!!

Love your theme!!!

Howdy -- I would love to join in the AK fun!!!!
Group A -- Slide mounts - Safari
Group B -- Matted Poem/song Lyric - Safari

Thanks Michelle

PrincessNancy96 said:
I'd like to join...

Could I have the mini-file folder in Group A & box n tag in group b?

Does anyone have a good template for the box n tag? Found an awesome idea last night!!!!
I'd like to do the generic A/K theme at this point!

Thanks!!!

I'd like to make my theme Kilimanjaro Safari please! I ran across a great idea last night and have them almost done.... That is of course pending my kids approval! They are my biggest critics..

Thanks!!!

Okay, the list is updated and there is only one spot left. It looks like there isn't enough interest to open another group, so come sign up if you are interested!!! :thumbsup2

I've been waiting for this one!

Group 1 - Library Pocket & Tag
Group 2 - Mini File Folder

"Festival of the Lion King"

I would love to get in on this swap. I've always wanted to get started on the swaps, but never caught it at the right time. I'm up for anything. I'm not sure what's left. Thanks

Michelle

If we need to start a new group, I'm in for the next group too! I loved this swap! I have another neat idea that I want to do!!! :thumbsup2

PrincessNancy96 said:
If we need to start a new group, I'm in for the next group too! I loved this swap! I have another neat idea that I want to do!!! :thumbsup2

I think I will leave signups open through about Monday night. If we have enough interest, I'll leave it open long enough to fill another group. If not, we'll leave it at one group. if just one or two people want to join, I may squeeze them in our group if that's okay with everyone.

Spend a few days doing homework and I forget to check...

I'm game for a 2nd group (or if there is still room here) I can do anything but paper piecings or shaker boxes (not enough patience)

-em

christinadei said:
I think I will leave signups open through about Monday night. If we have enough interest, I'll leave it open long enough to fill another group. If not, we'll leave it at one group. if just one or two people want to join, I may squeeze them in our group if that's okay with everyone.

That works for me.. I just didn't want anyone to have the chance to get in.. I'm going to make a few extras this weekend incase we squeeze anyone else in!!

:teeth: If you open another group, I'd love to do squares, but that's about all I'm good at!

PrincessNancy96 said:

2nd group is open, let me know what you want to sign up for!

Disneyland_emily said:
Spend a few days doing homework and I forget to check...

I'm game for a 2nd group (or if there is still room here) I can do anything but paper piecings or shaker boxes (not enough patience)

-em

Let me know what you'd like to sign up for !

StitchIsOurHero said:
:teeth: If you open another group, I'd love to do squares, but that's about all I'm good at!

Okay, it's open. So I know you want to do squares, but would you like to try another element? Journal boxes are sort of similar to squares, just bigger? It's a good way to learn something new. It's up to you, just let me knwo what you want to sign up for and I will!

Ok, I can do squares, and maybe journal boxes. . .I'm not sure about how to "embellish" a journal box?? I know that's a stupid question! :)

I looked at the Sticky at the top with photos of past swaps--that was a big help! :) I would like to do squares in one group and the matted song/poem lyric in the other. Do they need to be the same theme? If not, the squares will be general AK theme, and the matted poem/lyric will be for Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade. If they do need to be the same, they can both be for the Jammin' Jungle Parade!

This is my first swap! I always seem to catch them when the elements I have no idea how to do are the only ones left! :)

I would like to also sign up for the second group:

Theme: Pangani Forest Exploration Trail

Elements:
Group A: Borders
Group B: Journaling Boxes

Thanks for hosting!! :yay:

I see that you did open up the 2nd group. If you still have any opens, I would love to do

Group A-Tags, Topper or Photo Mats
Group B-Tags, Squares or Frames

Michelle :cool1:

christinadei said:
2nd group is open, let me know what you want to sign up for!

Thanks!! I'd like to do the Topper in Group A.. and embellished squares in group B... if that is still avail.. I'll check real quick..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter