Park Swaps - Animal Kingdom - Sign-ups - CLOSED

Can we sign up for both groups? If so I would do eyelets and fiber and tags again. Thanks for doing this. Just let me know. :cheer2:

I have the list updated. I had to do a little switching around to get everyone what they wanted, so you may be signed up for group B, the thing you chose for group A, etc. But everyone should have what they wanted :thumbsup2

And yes, you can sign up for Group 2 if you are already signed up for Group 1! :teeth:

I see that you have me down for
Tags-Group A
Frames-Group B

I will do these in the theme of Kilmanjaro Safari. Thanks for all your work at getting this all organized.

Hi -- I will do group 2 as well .. A = Topper and B = Box n Tag. both just general AK
thanks Michelle

I've been lurking for while and decided that I wanted to try swapping. I would like in Group 2 A journal box and group 2 B borders.

I will join in..Group two

1 mini file folder
Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon

I've decided to do Discovery Island for my tags and my eyelets/fibers etc will be colors to coordinate with a general AK theme.

Ok mine are all done and ready to mail, just waiting on the address. :)

I'd like to join! Put me down. (Is there still space?)

I can do A- Library pocket and tag and B- Photo mat, Discovery Island (if Discovery Island is taken, I can do Flights of Wonder)

DaisyMay said:
Can you tell me what spots are open?

There is one spot left. To see which elements are available, go to the first page, 2nd post and look for the 2nd group. Any items w/o a name beside them are open. YOu can choose one item from Group A and one from Group B. Let me know if that doesn't make sense.

Ok, this is really a crazy question! When we mail our swap stuff back to you, do we mail our own bag? In other words, I make 10 sets of 4 squares. Do I send you the bag that will eventually be mine? Or do I just send 9? I thought it would be easier if I sent all 10 and you could just stuff them in the big baggies assembly line style, but I didn't know if that was right or not ! :crazy:

StitchIsOurHero said:
Ok, this is really a crazy question! When we mail our swap stuff back to you, do we mail our own bag? In other words, I make 10 sets of 4 squares. Do I send you the bag that will eventually be mine? Or do I just send 9? I thought it would be easier if I sent all 10 and you could just stuff them in the big baggies assembly line style, but I didn't know if that was right or not ! :crazy:

Yes, send them all to me and I'll send yours back for your exact reasoning. I can put them all together and mail them out without worrying about what to leave out of which bag! :thumbsup2

I think that we have about all we are going to get, so what do you guys think about closing this swap and Group 2 will just have 10 participants?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter