Park Ticket with Hotel??

BrizMarc

YOUR AD HERE!
Hiya, I was wondering is park tickets are included with your hotel stay at HK Disneyland Hotel or do you need to buy them seperate?

The website only seems to show single day and annual passes. I want 3 days.

Thanks guys.

I'm trying to navigate Hong Kong Disney too. From what I've gathered when you book your hotel room they reserve a ticket for each day you're there and you can go to the information desk or something at your hotel and pay for the days you want the tickets on. So while the tickets are a separate cost you are guaranteed a ticket into the park every day of your stay.

Hope that made sense and if I'm wrong someone please correct me so I also know what to do when I'm there :)

Have you looked at the hotel websites? They will list any promotions they have going at the time. You don't usually get free tickets with hotel stay, but sometimes they have a "stay and play for two days" deal where you can get the park tickets at a discounted rate.

This is my first post, so I can't post the direct link, yet, but if you go to the HK disneyland website, click on "hotels", and then at the bottom click on "special offers"

If you are a Disney Vacation Club member and book with points, you will receive park tickets for your whole stay. If not, they currently have a special for a 2 day pass for HKD 398.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!