Parking and ticket purchase questions

mom2aprincenprincess

Mom to 2 prince's and 1 princess
We will be driving to Lakeland, Fl for the week of August 19-24. According to google maps this is roughly 30 miles from WDW. My husband will be in classes for work all day Monday-Friday, and our 3 kids (16, 9, & 6) will be with me traveling back and forth to WDW at least 3 days, if not 4. My husband wants to join us some evenings at the park, but he is unsure at this time which days he will feel up to doing so after sitting in class all day. So my question is , should I wait to purchase his ticket(s) when we are there and he knows what he wants to do, or do I need to purchase them now with ours. I’m worried that if I purchase him 2 days, he may end up wanting to go 3 or 4, or I purchase 3 or 4 for him and he will only want to go 2 ...,.so stressful.
Another thing is parking...what is the cost to park at the parks, and if we leave to go pick my husband up and return in the evening will we be charged a second time to park.
One last thing...we would like to spend our last day, potentially, park hopping. So I want to purchase park hopper tickets for only 1 day. Can I do that, and how?

1) You can just buy him a 2 day and then on the second day he can then add days at guest services if he thinks he might want more days. He can also buy them at the gate, but I think they're more expensive that way.
2) Park hopping is all or nothing, you can add it on the last day but it's not prorated or anything like that.

1) You can just buy him a 2 day and then on the second day he can then add days at guest services if he thinks he might want more days. He can also buy them at the gate, but I think they're more expensive that way.
2) Park hopping is all or nothing, you can add it on the last day but it's not prorated or anything like that.
In order to buy him a 2 day, and the rest of us 3 or 4 days, it looks like I will have to make our purchase, and then make his separate. Or can I call and have them do it over the phone all at once?

You only pay for parking once per day. Just hold on to your receipt.

You can even park hop- you still won’t be charged more than once.
Can I park at Disney Springs (this is previously Downton Disney correct) for free, and then shuttle to the parks,

In order to buy him a 2 day, and the rest of us 3 or 4 days, it looks like I will have to make our purchase, and then make his separate. Or can I call and have them do it over the phone all at once?
You do not have to do it "all or nothing" online. Put his 2-day ticket into your cart. Click on the "shop for tickets button below the total. Then add the 3- or 4-day tickets for the rest of you. Then check out.

Or you can call and make the purchase over the phone.

You do not have to do it "all or nothing" online. Put his 2-day ticket into your cart. Click on the "shop for tickets button below the total. Then add the 3- or 4-day tickets for the rest of you. Then check out.

Or you can call and make the purchase over the phone.
Omg, duh! Thanks you so much! I never even thought to do that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter