• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

parking at aulani

Valet is not free at Aulani for those with a Handicap placard like it is at DVC resorts in Florida.
Just to be clear, the policy at all Walt Disney World resorts (not just DVC) is free valet for those with a handicap placard.

Is the parking fee $37 per day or 24 hour period? Let's say if I arrive at 4PM today and depart at 3PM tomorrow, would that be 1 day (within 24 hours) or 2 days (calendar days) of parking charge?

LAX

Is the parking fee $37 per day or 24 hour period? Let's say if I arrive at 4PM today and depart at 3PM tomorrow, would that be 1 day (within 24 hours) or 2 days (calendar days) of parking charge?

LAX
Yes, $37 per 24 hours.

LAX
One day

If you have three cars to park yu might be able to park one across the street in the shopping mall lot. I have seen other people talking about doing that to save money. We are DVC members staying on points. We always get a one bedroom and put a friend who lives in Honolulu on our room so when he visits he gets free parking and gets to hang out with us at pool. Occasionally he will spend the night but otherwise just comes for the day.

If you have three cars to park yu might be able to park one across the street in the shopping mall lot. I have seen other people talking about doing that to save money. We are DVC members staying on points. We always get a one bedroom and put a friend who lives in Honolulu on our room so when he visits he gets free parking and gets to hang out with us at pool. Occasionally he will spend the night but otherwise just comes for the day.

Parking at the shopping mall for a short period of time and during the day may work, but is it allowed to park there overnight? Is it safe even if no one checks overnight?

LAX

Does anyone know if free Valet parking is available for handicapped?

I think the answer is yes because I stayed on rented points and was not charged for parking and I have read the same is true for others who have rented points.

We had the same perk on our trip. This is one reason why for me renting DVC points is the best way to do Aulani (if you aren't already DVC). Nice savings! But check your itemized bill when checking out bc they accidentally did charge us for a couple of our days for some reason but corrected the mistake when I told them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter