Parking at Dolphin/Swan

Space Cowboy

Earning My Ears
If you are driving your own car, is there parking at the Dolphin/Swan hotels, do they charge you to park, and if so how much? I also wanted to know if you stay at the Dolphin/Swan, is parking at the various parks free like when you stay at Disney properties? Thanks for any help.

If you drive you own car, valet parking costs $10, per day but parking your own costs you nothing. As for the parks, if you have an AP, there will be no charge for parking at any of the parks, otherwise it is $6. each time. If you beloing to AAA, get a diamond parking certificate and then at EPCOT, you'll park up front; in AK, at the beginning of each row close to the tram; at the MK, up closer too, and at MGM toward the beginning of the row. The nice thing about the Dolphin/Swan is that the boats out front will take you to MGM or to EPCOT. Take advantage of this fun transportation.

FYI--There is no parking charge at the parks if you are a guest at the Swan/Dolphin, just as at any Disney resort.

HTH.

As stated previously, parking is free at ALL the parks when you stay onsite.

All you have to do to get free parking at the parks is show your Swan/Dolphin resort card/key

I didnt know that ......... other than our timeshare - only other place we have stayed is the Dolphin and since we have an AP, have not had to pay - i have learned something new - thanks very much!! Caroline

We have always gotten our Diamond parking ticket at our home office of AAA. I have read that some offices will not give them out unless you have purchased your trip through AAA but our office has always given them to members.:D

Related to parking at the Swan/Dolphin...My sister will be staying at another resort and will have a car...We will not have a car. Will my sister be able to park her car at the Swan when we all go to MGM and Epcot or when they are visting us? I was wondering if there is any kind of security gate upon entrance to the resort that they would have to go through. Thank you!

having just been there 2 weeks ago, there is no gated security at the S/D parking entrances. Parking is made easier because the spaces are numbered, and no, you are not assigned any numbered spot upon checkin, to the best of my knowledge.

parking appears to be first come first serve. We just pullrd into any available spot and that was fine for the week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter