Parking Charges/Dropping Someone Off

Lights

Mouseketeer
Hello! This might be a silly question but on my upcoming trip I will be renting a car on the first leg of my trip (going to Universal, staying offsite) but will be dropping my rental the day I check in at Disney. My question is: I will be travelling with my dad, sister and nephew who is autistic. I wanted to leave my sister and my nephew settled in first, by dropping them at the hotel so that my nephew doesn't feel overwhelmed by all the travelling, then leaving to drop the car at the rental place and then coming back to use Disney transportation for all of my Disney leg of the trip. How will they know I did not, in fact park there all day/night? Does that make sense? Thanks for the help!

Hello! This might be a silly question but on my upcoming trip I will be renting a car on the first leg of my trip (going to Universal, staying offsite) but will be dropping my rental the day I check in at Disney. My question is: I will be travelling with my dad, sister and nephew who is autistic. I wanted to leave my sister and my nephew settled in first, by dropping them at the hotel so that my nephew doesn't feel overwhelmed by all the travelling, then leaving to drop the car at the rental place and then coming back to use Disney transportation for all of my Disney leg of the trip. How will they know I did not, in fact park there all day/night? Does that make sense? Thanks for the help!

Yes it makes sense and you're justified to be concerned. There have been many reports of guests being charged for parking when they were dropped off by a Ride Share, a private car, a rental that they then returned and even Magical Express. There have also been many reports of guests parking a car for their entire trip and not getting charged. Your best bet would be to stop by the front desk after returning the rental and let then know what you did. I would also check your folio during your stay. They are very good at removing incorrect charges, but it would be good for you to be proactive to try and stop it from happening.

Yes it makes sense and you're justified to be concerned. There have been many reports of guests being charged for parking when they were dropped off by a Ride Share, a private car, a rental that they then returned and even Magical Express. There have also been many reports of guests parking a car for their entire trip and not getting charged. Your best bet would be to stop by the front desk after returning the rental and let then know what you did. I would also check your folio during your stay. They are very good at removing incorrect charges, but it would be good for you to be proactive to try and stop it from happening.

Thank you so much! For a second I got overwhelmed and did not think about this simple solution :o definitely will be doing just that!

I was charged for parking last year a Wilderness Lodge. I was dropped off by friends. The mistake was easily corrected by the front desk when I caught it,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter