Parking fees ?

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
I’m assuming parking fees at resort will cover if you go to a park (like at Epcot)with your car. It used to be like that pre parking charge but now unsure.

Another ? Would parking at a “Disney springs” area resort( they are offering teacher discounts this year) have that same benefit? Trying to price compare different scenarios

Last edited:
I’m assuming parking fees at resort will cover if you go to a park (like at Epcot)with your car. It used to be like that pre parking charge but now unsure.

Another ? Would parking at a “Disney springs” area resort( they are offering teacher discounts this year) have that same benefit? Trying to price compare different scenarios
The Disney Resort Hotel parking fee covers overnight parking at the resort where you are staying. All onsite guests get free theme park parking. Disney Springs hotels are not considered to be Disney Resort Hotels and do not get complimentary parking at the theme parks.

The Disney Resort Hotel parking fee covers overnight parking at the resort where you are staying. All onsite guests get free theme park parking. Disney Springs hotels are not considered to be Disney Resort Hotels and do not get complimentary parking at the theme parks.
Thank you!

Yeah, they let you park at the parks for free, if you stay at a resort...but then charge you for parking at the resort you're staying at. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!