Parking motorhome at Saratoga Springs

girl disney

Earning My Ears
My husband and I will be traveling to Florida next year from end of December til March 2020 and will be driving our 29 ft. Class C motorhome from Pennsylvania. We would like to spend a week in Disney but aren't sure we can park the motorhome in their parking lot. Has anybody else done this or knows if this is possible. I appreciate any help.
Thank you

Every time I have stayed at SSR there has been plenty of room for one to park. I’ve never gone during that time frame, but that is a very busy time for WDW I would call member services and ask them.

Thank you for the response, that was helpful. We were at Disney last month and tried to ask at Saratoga Springs but couldn't get a definitive answer. I thought someone may have experienced this situation. I think I will need to call member services as suggested. We have stayed at Fort Wilderness and love it but it's expensive and I have enough points so that would save money.
Thanks again

When we stayed there last year there was one parked in the back of the lot the whole week. It was the Grandstand section. :)

My husband and I will be traveling to Florida next year from end of December til March 2020 and will be driving our 29 ft. Class C motorhome from Pennsylvania. We would like to spend a week in Disney but aren't sure we can park the motorhome in their parking lot. Has anybody else done this or knows if this is possible. I appreciate any help.
Thank you
The POS for BWV & OKW excludes RV's greater than 24ft in length, I suspect the others do as well. For AKV I think there is an outside lot they allow them but I'm not sure about the POS wording on restrictions. I'd contact MS by email and ask so you have something in writing if it comes up. There are lots they allow you to use but not sure the current ones, it likely will require getting back to the resort if they don't allow it. There are no out lots for SSR.

The POS/Declaration for BLT shows the following:

No Owner shall store or leave boats trailers, mobile homes, recreational vehicles and the like on Condominium Property, except in areas, if any, designated for the same; provided, however, that boats, trailers, mobile homes, recreational vehicles and the like may be parked on the Condominium Property if the vehicle is less than the width of the interior of the lines of one individual and does not exceed (1) parking space twenty-four feet in length. If the vehicle is wider than the width of the interior lines of one (1) individual parking space or if the vehicle exceeds twenty-four (24) feet in length, then such vehicle may not be parked on the Condominium Property without the prior permission of the association or Management Company.

So I expect that SSR has something similar. It sounds like you need to get written permission if the RV is larger than a single parking space. At BLT last March when we were staying at the resort there was an RV in the parking lot taking up four spaces. It was parked far from the resort in the middle of the second to last row. But in December the entire parking lot was completely full of cars, so there wouldn't have been room.

They use to have RV parking in a lot near Port Orleans resort. Not sure if they still have that lot.

Wow, thanks to everyone for such great information. I never thought about the POS and I will certainly contact Disney to be sure I have permission in writing. I don't want any issues and don't want to create any problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter