Parking Now $25

Is anyone really surprised? After all the other rate increases they've had I ask... what took you so long?

As long as attendance remains at what seems to be record highs why shouldn't they? People appear to just pay it. Time will tell if people begin to back off their vacations to Disney or not.

Until then, Smile and ...

mickey-bend-over.jpg

Well once this AP expires I figure I am done. I am not paying $25 to park and $100 day to be told "since you failed to plan every minute months in advance you can visit gift shops and stand in incredibly long lines' :)

DH and I renewed our FL resident AP's last Friday. Thankgoodness theme park parking is included since we mostly do day trips. We have been avid WDW visitors for 25 years and FL residents the past 10 years. So many attractions we love are now gone, the parks are packed and it takes planning 30 days out even for a day trip. We decided there was still enough things we love at WDW to renew for one more year and then we will see how we feel about it.

This increases the value of staying on-site and using WDW transportation instead of having to drive and pay for parking. And even if you do not stay on-site, using Uber/Lyft is almost always cheaper than driving and parking. IMO there is no longer a need to drive to the parks nor is it cost effective.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!