Parking Question

Callie

Always Dreaming of Disney Magic
Hi all!

My mom and I staying at SSR with our points this February. We will have a rental car, and I know our parking is covered. My friend is coming down and staying with us a night. I added her to our reservation. Will her parking be included at the hotel and the park (Epcot)?

Yes, as long as she is on the reservation, and she should have a MB to scan to enter through the gates.

Hi all!

My mom and I staying at SSR with our points this February. We will have a rental car, and I know our parking is covered. My friend is coming down and staying with us a night. I added her to our reservation. Will her parking be included at the hotel and the park (Epcot)?

I would ask the FD at check-in for a parking slip for your guest for the night she is staying with you to avoid any potential issues as well. :cutie:

Thanks. She might actually beat us there because we might be staying the night before at Vero Beach. We will be at SSR the days prior tho, I wonder if we can leave her magic band at the front desk for her? We live in Indiana and she's driving down from Maine and it didn't give us the option to mail it separately.

It'll be her first time at Disney in 20 years so hopefully its a fun 1 day thing. We did get her MDE account set up and linked to the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter