ParkPass Availability Question

Atlas20

Earning My Ears
I've been tracking availability changes (number of times a park on a given date changes its availability status) and it looks fairly consistent with the exception of 10/14 massively spiking. Any idea what might have happened? Would that be around the time the governor essentially lifted capacity restrictions?

Last edited:
Very intersting work here - I do not know the answer to your question but what constitutes an availability change? (A booking, the # of time the site flips between available and not available, does this take in to consideration all 3 park pass options of Day Guest, AP, Resort Guest?)

Very intersting work here - I do not know the answer to your question but what constitutes an availability change? (A booking, the # of time the site flips between available and not available, does this take in to consideration all 3 park pass options of Day Guest, AP, Resort Guest?)

It takes into consideration all 3 park pass options and a change reflects a single segment (Day Guest, AP, Resort Guest) for a single park for a single day changing from available to not available or vice versa.

Florida lifted restrictions at the end of September (9/25). Disney stated shortly after that their capacity constraint had not changed, and that Florida's lifting of all limitations will not directly drive their capacity limitations, so I don't think it is related to that.

Looking at it in aggregate is appears to be immediately reversing the changes made so they could have perhaps been done in error. Working on a better way of illustrating that now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter