parks close early on weekends end of april and may ?

Thecouch

DIS Veteran
was just looking at park hours for last few weekends in april and first few in may . both parks show closing at 6pm . weekdays its 9pm . do they after hour ticket events

Grad Bash and Gradventure are on during that time. Parks are closed early for them to come in.

Happens every year.

thanks for pointing this out!

Actually the first friday in April (3rd) is closing at 6 also.

This will change our plans a bit but glad to know about it ahead of time instead of being surprised later.

Yeah I was looking at doing one week day and one weekend. But will probably do 2 weekdays now. But I wondering with early closing time it might be less crowded during the day

Whether the parks will close sooner, or later doesn't affect the crowd from what I've experienced. The weekend is the weekend. Regardless, it's going to be crowded more than the weekdays and will be more crowded depending on whether peak season, or not. I suggest if you're doing a weekday to stick with the beginning of the week. Most people who take vacation time off start towards the end of the week and typically are leaving, or already left by Sunday, or Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!