Parks Game! Part 7.1! Come On...Keep Playing...You Know You Want To!

Just got back from Pirates....let me say one thing....FABULOUS!

MK... I have to wait to see Pirates, DH was late getting home this evening :(..... But we'll go this week, hopefully tomorrow :teeth:

What three TV/Movie homes were seen on the backlot tour residential street?

Distriv.... Welcome back! We took good care of your tumbleweed friends ;)

MK...thanks for the brief review of Pirates!! :p And you managed to do it without spoiling it for those of us who haven't seen it yet! :)

Granny... you are correct, Golden Girls is one. (DD just got done watching that :rolleyes: )......

Two more.... Keep guessing :p

Originally posted by CoasterAddict
OK, here's one to think about...
At which Epcot attractions can you watch a movie?

I don't think anyone has said Spaceship Earth. Isn't there a movie clip of Snow White?

Oh...good job 1Hour....Empty Nest was the one I was racking my brain over! :p I'll second 1Hour!

And since MBabe is not here yet, I'll toss out an easy one:

What is the Great Movie Ride building a replica of?

Carpe....nice house you have there!! Yes, a Far Eastern AAQ to Carpe for identifying Manns Chinese Theatre! :)

:sunny: Good Morning All!

Granny.... You got the Golden Girls

Steve.... Yes, The Ernest movie is one of them.

1Hour.... you correctly identified all three! :)

Backstage Pass AAQ cards to Granny, Steve and 1Hour :bounce:

The correct name of the MGM Studio icon is...

Grauman's Chinese Theatre

:rolleyes:It's original name was Grauman's Chinese Theatre and was renamed in 1973 to Mann's - so - maybe I'll just shut up. Ignore me! Ignore the man behind the curtain!
:o

1Hour....don't be so hard on yourself! I was thinking that it was Grauman's too....and was surprised to see Mann's Chinese Theatre when I looked it up! :p

So come on people, let's have a new question!

(In the meantime, I think I'll just lay down on this nice hammock and wait for the afternoon parade to come by!)

Guess I'm up.

At the Japanese pavillion or at least next to it they sell snow balls.

What do they call them?

How about "frozen water sphere's":p

Actually I have no clue just wanted to stop by and say HI! I've been swamped here at work and I see 6 pages have been added since I was here last ! :mad:

Hmmmmm.................................................If I had only won powerball! :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter