Parks Game! Part 7.1! Come On...Keep Playing...You Know You Want To!

OK, as long as we're on the subject of tasty edibles...

what is a Killaloe Sunrise and where can you find one?

Howdy All! :wave:
slow time in the CC lately. must be waitin on higgs to get back so he can get part 8 started...

at the risk of being Mr. Obvious i'll guess that a Killaloe Sunrise is a drink and you can find it at the Poly Resort.:confused:

Hi all...I'm back :p

Well...I got my real Krispy Kreme last night at 10:30 p.m....and the Hot light was on :)
BUT I had a moral dillema,,,my friend and I just wanted one or two for dessert, and didn't want to buy a bunch because we'd eat them all (and don't need the real calories)...so while we were waiting in line...they passed out a free sample...yum...so we were still in line, and another woman asked us if we had our sample yet, and I said "Yup...but I'll take another one..." I meant it as a joke...but she handed use each another donut....so now what? After joking for a second...we quietly got out of line, pretended to look at the T-shirts and mugs for sale, and then left...:p
Oh well....a moral dillema, but we had will power (and free Krispy Kremes to boot :p)

Anyway, after that long story...I guess I should struggle back on topic and try to answer a question...I bet a Killaloe Sunrise is a drink of some kind...and let's say it's available at the Adventurer's Club....

I tell you guys it's a sugary cinnamony topping for a Beaver Tail....yes I know my Beaver Tails. :p

Originally posted by Magickndm
I tell you guys it's a sugary cinnamony topping for a Beaver Tail....yes I know my Beaver Tails. :p

Well then...since MK is so positive...I'm going to go with her answer...a Beaver Tail topping in WS's Canada Pavillion...:D

Higgs.... You are confirmed Le Cellier priority seating ressies at 7:00 p.m. ;)

I'll 71st MK... Beaver Tail topping :p She certianly should know her way around WS ;)

:teeth:

Happy Hour softball....

What do you call the ice cream treat on a stick that is shaped like our favorite Mouse?

Hi all,
Sorry, that will teach me to step away from the computer. Hey, who needs food, anyway.

As you all surmised, MK was correct in her identification of the Killaloe Sunrise as a Beavertail topping. Sugary AAQs to MK for the i.d. and one to Higgs for spelling out where we can find them.!

Higgs, congrats on the hot Krispy Kreme. I haven't been down there since opening day...:smooth:

MBabe....we always just called it a frozen Mickey! :p Didn't know it had another name. :)

About time for that yardarm thing, isn't it? Let's move the CC on over to Canada for a whiparita and a beaver tail while we wait for Illuminations! :p

I gotta run... off to see Charlies Angels tonight, PoC tomorrow ;)...

MK.... close enough... Mickey Premium Bars!!! DS just loves those and asks for them by name :p

Mickey Premium Bar AAQ card to MK and one to Granny too!

Save me a hammock for Illuminations, I'll be there late ;)

:wave:

Thanks MBabe for the "gimme" on that answer! :p

I just found out that we're going to see PoC movie tonight....all right! And keep the torches burning in the World Showcase in case I'm home late! ;)

And to keep things rolling, I'll ask:

What is the name of the new attraction at the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon?

buddyboo...of course you can play. New players are always welcome.

You are this close () on the answer. I'm looking for the official name, and you're missing one word.

Try again! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!