Parks/Icons 2 inch Words 4 inch letters-COMPLETE

Cassey, I have my package. I'm sorry I forgot to update once our internet was fixed. Thanks everyone for all the great letters!! I can't wait to use them!

Thanks for letting me know, I was beginning to get nervous!

Cassey

I have my package:banana::woohoo: Everything looks fantastic!!!!!

Really got me ready for DLP in July:goodvibes

Mine arrived yesterday too. Haven't opened it yet, had to have a chest x-ray yesterday and the cough is just killing me...:sick:

Kristi and I received our box today, everything looks just great, can't wait to print the pictures out and use everything. Thanks Cassey for such a great swap.

Cassey, did I send enough for postage? I always worry I don't send enough. Let me know and I'll send more if you need it.

Cassey, did I send enough for postage? I always worry I don't send enough. Let me know and I'll send more if you need it.

You were right on the money!

I learned how to use click it ship it for the first time! So much easier than standing in line at the PO and then waiting for them to put postage on all those packages!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!