Parksavers?

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
Any experience with them? We always used the mouse savers discount on under cover tourist, or had APs. Parksavers is about $5 cheaper. My daughter needs a ticket for this trip and wants to buy from them, but I know nothing about them.

Yep, bought tickets twice from them (separate times), no issues. They're a legit authorized retailer.

Their tickets are legit and actually come from Expedia if I remember correctly. Their prices vary depending on what they are featured for on Expedia. If the price goes down on Expedia you don't get the difference in the price. They are nonrefundable whereas tickets from Undercover Tourists are returnable if you have them sent by mail and you don't open them or register them on MDE.

I've used Park Savers for both Disney and Universal tickets many times without issue.
They are approved (by both companies) ticket resellers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter