~~Part 2 ~ They're leaving the nest, sew it's time for a trip-or two-or three ~~Off plans 10/11 ~~

Enjoy your trip! So sorry to hear about your headaches and motion sickness :( Hopefully those will go away quickly and you will enjoy your trip to the fullest! Can't wait to hear about it all!

Good morning everyone! I hope you're having a good week. :) I wanted to stop by & share a few pictures from our trip... These are from our day at Epcot...

wdw2016290578045597_7831871263_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg

Screenshot_2016-10-16-15-35-00.png

20161016_111228.jpg

wdw2016291578667193_7832676744_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg

My headaches are doing much better, thank you for all of the well wishes there. Typically, I have never had an issue with motion sickness in Disney parks (with exception to the teacups :lmao: ) - I anticipate our next days here will go just fine.

Otherwise everything is going well... I've had a few Dismeets & plan to have a few more over the coming days, which I am looking forward to.

I hope all you all are doing well. Sending prayers & pixie dust out to all of you! :lovestruc

D~

Looks like you both are having a wonderful time! Glad you headaches are better!! Enjoy your vacation!

I'm glad your headaches are better. Looks like you are having a great time. I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get home.

Beautiful photos! I'm following along as I know you are at Shades and that is where we are booked to stay for the first time in the spring! So glad your headaches are better-headaches are the worst but especially so in Disney! Have fun and I hope your resort experience is just as awesome as the last time you stayed there:)

Thanks for sharing some pictures! Your bag looks great - I'm glad to see you kept Donald. You both look great! Very nice picture of your DD in front of the Canadian gardens. Enjoy your day!

I'm so glad you are feeling better !!You and V look so happy :-) Thank you for the pictures!!! :cloud9:

Good morning everyone! Stopping by for a little semi-live update...

Things are still going well, the resort is fantastic, the food is great, our feet are tired & my girl is exhausted... And we are still having fun. :)

A few pictures for you all from Universal...

20161017_073638.jpg

20161017_104809.jpg

Screenshot_2016-10-18-06-57-39.png

20161017_111140.jpg

I hope you all have a good day. Sending pixie dust out to all of you. :lovestruc

D~

I'm glad to hear you're having fun despite of tired feet & V being exhausted.

I get exhausted when on vacation as well. So I always say that it's going to be nice coming home and getting a vacation after the vacation :)

Enjoying the mini updates! Thanks for sharing!! Hope you're having an amazing time and glad your headaches/motion sickness issues seem to have abated!!

I'm glad you're still having fun. i'm enjoying your updates and pictures. they make me miss Disney even more.
Liz

Good morning everyone - my apologies for no check ins over the least few days... It seems like the entire trip was just a whirlwind.

Victoria and I made it safely home last night - it was a long travel day for us, with a delay in Chicago - which put us home a little later than the late arrival I had planned. Needless to day, I am keeping her home an additional day from school... She is just TIRED! As we all know - Disney is a work out, and this girl gave her all... I am very proud of her!

Overall - the trip was a lot of fun. We did have a few issues with food at the end - both of us are very happy to be home and to have real food as an option. ::yes:: The 10 days went by way too fast!

It was great to be home last night and sleeping in my own bed - Both V and I did not sleep well at all on this trip.

Today, well - first thing - I will be working out. It's needed in a bad way! I was quite disappointed in the great majority of my pictures from our trip... This will be a true focus over the coming weeks, as I don't have a trip on the horizon...

I need to clean the house. Allison assures me that it's much better than it was - as she cleaned it before I got home... It's a disorganized mess though. So, I need to devote some time this morning to that - or it will drive me nuts.

I also need to do some laundry from the trip... And a bit of unpacking.

I will also run to the grocery store and stock up on some real and healthy foods. Both V and I were feeling pretty awful the last few days in Disney - and eating wasn't very appealing to us anymore.

Keep your eyes open for a new TR from me... I don't think I will get to it today? Hopefully in the next day or two though... I"ll post a link here first thing.

And that's all... Happy to be home... Sad to have the trip over... Fortunate to have had this time and to make these memories with V... Disappointed that I don't have another trip to plan... I am hoping to find a way to rectify that in the coming months. :scratchin

I hope all of you are well! Sending prayers and Pixie Dust out to all of you! :lovestruc

D~

:welcome: BACK!!

I'm sure you aren't thrilled that vacation is over...it goes by so quickly. I do know that it's always nice to return to your own bed though.

Can't wait to hear all about your adventures...and of course your plans for the next trip! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter