Part time remote jobs

I would be very careful and go forward with due diligence. If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. If it was that easy and lucrative, wouldn’t everyone be doing it?
1. Because people don't know about it.
2. Most people are lazy and expect something for nothing. This is work. . . can you make money at it, absolutely. The more time you put in the more results you see.
Just because you don't know or do something doesn't make it wrong or a scam. Take the time and educate yourself.

If it was lucrative people would spread the word, believe me. Educate us all then. Tell us what companies are paying $1200 a month for writing letters for them?
It’s a multi level marketing scheme just like many others throughout the years.
https://www.distractify.com/p/5-dollar-handwritten-letter-scam
Yeah, who is going to pay you for writing letters for them in this day and age. Depending on your skills with working with AI you can get some very good letters with minimal effort. And Ai can write pretty much unlimited letters.

Last edited:
I work on DataAnnotation. It can be tricky to get accepted but the pay is around $18+ an hour depending on the project. If you can code, the pay is closer to $30+ an hour. I can't code and my projects are all in the $20-25 range. I'm an elementary school teacher and I work evenings and weekends mostly or whenever I have some spare time! If you have typing and writing skills (good grammar, spelling, editing, etc.) it might be worth looking in to!
How did you manage to get approved? I have some limited coding experience, but would be perfectly capable of doing a multitude of their other jobs while I improve my skills. I can't even get them to acknowledge that I exist.

I've been working remotely since the pandemic began. I got used to it and don't want to return to an office job. I'm also thinking about moving. I've already found out how to start a business in uk as a foreigner here https://www.hoxtonmix.com/blog/consider-how-to-start-a-uk-business-as-a-foreigner/ It is great that almost everything can be done online. And one of the biggest advantages of such jobs is that you can manage your time and be your own boss. I like the freedom I have now.

Last edited:
How did you manage to get approved? I have some limited coding experience, but would be perfectly capable of doing a multitude of their other jobs while I improve my skills. I can't even get them to acknowledge that I exist.
I honestly have no idea what they are looking for because I see so many people who don't get approved/never hear back who seem more than qualified for the skills they seem to need. I think being a teacher helped me some since I write and need good grammar and writing skills. I wish I could help more! I have zero coding knowledge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter