Partner Swap- Holiday Theme! Challenge#7 Post #2

Here are the awesome pieces that I received from LaWanna, Julia has already earmarked pieces that she would like used for her books.:goodvibes

Fall titles
Faltitles.jpg

Fall mats:
Fallmats.jpg

Fall Piecings:
Fallpiecings.jpg

Fall Pages:
Fallpage.jpg

Banners:
Banners.jpg

Christmas Titles:
Christmastitles2.jpg

Christmastitles1.jpg

Christmas mats:
Christmasmats.jpg

Christmas piecings:
Christmaspiecings.jpg

Christmas Pages:
Christmaspage.jpg

Altered Item: I love this!:flower3: I also received a beaded bracelet in gold, black and green. Julia looked and said Mom that is so you!
altereditem.jpg

Extra goodies, the chocolate has already been hidden away from the kids.:)
extragoodies.jpg

Thank you so much! I love all of it and can't wait to use it!

:cool1::cool1::cool1: Haha happens here too.

Yes, chalkboard vinyl, really easy to work with and you can put it on your fridge. girls have been using ours for 2 weeks now :) I have some pics but I think I forgot a few things. I also made a present one for Christmas.

The Halloween kitties are supposed to be Siamese, I think they look like wolves. :lmao: Hope the spiders dont creep you out! while I was working on that one I spooked my self twice with those things. :scared:

And the 2 page Christmas layout is supposed to be somewhat generic for all those leftover random pics that don't fall into categories. :) that's why its not really embellished.

Soon as DBF has the site up and running I will email you the other thing :) I have to have a code from him.

I may need to get myself some of that neat vinyl. It's on my fridge, I just have to figure out how many days until we leave and find some chalk :lmao:

Apparently, I'm coming down with someone's cold, because I put the battery in the charger, but then didn't plug it in...:crazy2: I'll take and post pictures tomorrow.

Ah, Siamese kitties, I see it now :)

Thanks again. It's all awesome!

Cassey, that's some awesome stuff you got! I love that bag!

I may need to get myself some of that neat vinyl. It's on my fridge, I just have to figure out how many days until we leave and find some chalk :lmao:

Apparently, I'm coming down with someone's cold, because I put the battery in the charger, but then didn't plug it in...:crazy2: I'll take and post pictures tomorrow.

Ah, Siamese kitties, I see it now :)

Thanks again. It's all awesome!

Cassey, that's some awesome stuff you got! I love that bag!

Its great stuff. the brand is Hexis. Its a little pricey per foot. H and H carries it (they are doing $5 shipping every friday through nov), but I actually found a "local" company who carries it and DBF picked it up from me, well worth not paying the shipping. and I bought like 30 feet so it was decently cheap. I may need to add such things to "work"

Sorry bout your cold. I do things like that all the time.

:lmao: yes they are siamese kitties!

ohh and I found your 4th mickey bat :) I know how OCD you are about even numbers :) but one went missing and I found it yesterday when moving my machines around. it was hiding.

Hi Belle!
I recieved my package on Friday night but I have been working with one year olds all week and so I didnt actually open until yesterday.
I have taken photos and will post them once I find out why my camera is not uploading.
Love everything! Especially the Jack head! I think my DD has already claimed it and for the bag, cant decide if it is a new book bag for work or to use it for the next cruise fish exchange reciever!
Thank you again and will gush more when able to post pics!:hug:

Here are the awesome items I got from Rachal!

Winter paper piecings. Love that Mickey snowman :)
DSC_0014.jpg

Winter photo mats
DSC_0016.jpg

Christmas photo mats
DSC_0015.jpg

Christmas/Winter titles
DSC_0017.jpg

Fortune cookies...took us a while to figure these out. We get Chinese food every Christmas Eve :)
DSC_0019.jpg

Fall/Halloween/Christmas/Winter borders and banners
DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

Halloween photo mats
DSC_0024.jpg

Apple Pickin' title and mats, love this one!
DSC_0025.jpg

Fall/Halloween titles
DSC_0026.jpg

Fall/Halloween paper piecings
DSC_0027.jpg

"Extra" goodies, Rachal, did you paint the water tumblers?
DSC_0029.jpg

Halloween layout, sorry it's so dark, it's cloudy here.
DSC_0032.jpg

Christmas layout
DSC_0035.jpg

Chalkboard countdown magnet!
DSC_0037.jpg

Thank you so much Rachal, I feel so spoiled :flower3:

Ohhh I forgot about the cookies :)

No, I bought them like that. Then I found the blank ones at the Dollar Store. Which by the way they had all the colors there yesterday!

Poor LO's got bent. :(

PS love that pic of Morgan.

I'll let it go, no worries ;) How did you find a local place, I should look into that...

I googled Hexis Chalkboard vinyl-seattle. and came up with a place that has a warehouse in Redmond, about 5 mins from DBF's work. I can order online and send him to pick it up or for $9 they fed ex it to me same/next day. I need to get some vinyl in for the cups I just bought.

great work Rachal! I NEED some of those mickey wreath banners PLEASE :worship:

that is a cute photo of Morgan....Megan's first pumpkin patch photo is really similar, she had on overalls too...will have to go post it....BRB

now no laughing...this is my first year of scrapping...can you tell what company I was using???:rotfl2:

P1110970.jpg

Rachal love those!

Jennifer, if you find a local place for the vinyl, please share! I am thinking I need one of those for my fridge!

Lisa, I have many pages that look very similar to that one.:)

Ohhh I forgot about the cookies :)

No, I bought them like that. Then I found the blank ones at the Dollar Store. Which by the way they had all the colors there yesterday!

Poor LO's got bent. :(

PS love that pic of Morgan.

The LOs will flatten just fine in a book, no worries. I stopped at my Dollar Tree on Saturday and another this morning, they didn't have any tumblers. I'm going to order online and ship to the store.

That picture was at the dedication of a local park. She was 10 weeks old. I propped her up against a pumpkin (Dan was right beside her, but I cropped him out). Those cheeks kill me! (DH found that when he was cleaning out a cabinet in the basement to make room for the Kitchenaid - I had to put it back on the fridge).

I googled Hexis Chalkboard vinyl-seattle. and came up with a place that has a warehouse in Redmond, about 5 mins from DBF's work. I can order online and send him to pick it up or for $9 they fed ex it to me same/next day. I need to get some vinyl in for the cups I just bought.

I'll have to look for it. Does your Jo's have the vinyl? Mine does, hoping for a sale soon!

great work Rachal! I NEED some of those mickey wreath banners PLEASE :worship:

that is a cute photo of Morgan....Megan's first pumpkin patch photo is really similar, she had on overalls too...will have to go post it....BRB

now no laughing...this is my first year of scrapping...can you tell what company I was using???:rotfl2:

P1110970.jpg

She's so adorable!

Rachal love those!

Jennifer, if you find a local place for the vinyl, please share! I am thinking I need one of those for my fridge!

Lisa, I have many pages that look very similar to that one.:)

I'll keep you posted, Cassey. Did you get my email about the 17th? I'd love to have you come to Feed Your Face Food Fest 2012 and meet Rhonda and Pam!

Cassey, pm me, I can make you one. I just made a whole bunch last night. They are going like hot cakes. :)

Jen, she's so cute! It was a fluke, ours had all the colors in. Picked up some for DD's party and for my auction basket. Dbf wants me to order black ones..

My j's carries nada. The selection for scrap related stuff is 2 whole aisles and end caps. One aisle is their crappy paper, most patterns have been there for years. Solids with the exception of core'dinations are so thin, they don't cut well at all. One of my biggest pushes for my new "work" is the lack of good supplies at a good price. If all goes well we may to an actual store. :) the lss selection is ho hum these days, and their prices are high!

The place I found is uscutter or something like that. They even carry cameo stuff. I need to get some outdoor vinyl ordered today.

I received my box this morning and I couldn't wait to open it. I sat in the parking lot of the Post Office rummaging through all the goodies.... and they are ALL GOODIES! Thank you so much Kristi! :cool1::cool1::cool1: I love the titles and the paper piecings, especially the Christmas Jammies title and the small christmas tree pieces. What machine are you using to get those words to cut so cleanly? Also, I can't wait for my DH to see the bag, he says I am the bag queen....not purses, bags. I always have at least one with me and this one will be great to add to my collection.

I will take pics tonight and try to post either tonight or tomorrow. Have a cub scout meeting to get through first!

I'll keep you posted, Cassey. Did you get my email about the 17th? I'd love to have you come to Feed Your Face Food Fest 2012 and meet Rhonda and Pam!

I got the email, then one from CCD about a mass that is required that day, just received another today that they are changing the date yet again. I need to sit and figure it out, but it looks like I may be able to join you. I'll let you know.

I got the email, then one from CCD about a mass that is required that day, just received another today that they are changing the date yet again. I need to sit and figure it out, but it looks like I may be able to join you. I'll let you know.

:cool1:

tyniknate said:
I received my box this morning and I couldn't wait to open it. I sat in the parking lot of the Post Office rummaging through all the goodies.... and they are ALL GOODIES! Thank you so much Kristi! :cool1::cool1::cool1: I love the titles and the paper piecings, especially the Christmas Jammies title and the small christmas tree pieces. What machine are you using to get those words to cut so cleanly? Also, I can't wait for my DH to see the bag, he says I am the bag queen....not purses, bags. I always have at least one with me and this one will be great to add to my collection.

I will take pics tonight and try to post either tonight or tomorrow. Have a cub scout meeting to get through first!

So glad you received it. The dc said it went out for delivery on Saturday, but then that night, it said that the status was not updated. Not sure what that was supposed to mean. So I'm glad it made it and I'm glad you liked everything. I use my expression and LaWanna's cameo for cutting. Just depends on which titles. The Christmas jammies was cut with the cameo. I'm also OCD about trimming up pieces if it doesn't have a clean cut. Guess it's the perfectionist coming out in me! I'm a bag lover as well. I have TONS of them, but it's never enough! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!