Partners Page Swap *CLOSED

patchchild

Mouseketeer<br><font color=deeppink>Shorties of th
Page Swap, Everyone Welcome
For this swap, you’ll be paired with one other person to exchange completed or nearly completed 2 page layout. You will send your partner photographs, as few or as many as you’d like on your pages. Please be sure to send copies rather than your one and only photo copy, just in case. You’ll also be sending one detail for your partner to work with. This could be a title for the page (just the words you’d like or the actual title), some ribbon, stickers, photo mats, or other embellishment. Remember, you send them just ONE element in addition to the pictures. For journaling, you’ll let them know if you want your partner to leave space or not. You’ll also have the chance to let your partner know if there is something that you don’t want included, such as metal accents, or if you’d prefer them not to trim your photographs. I’ll keep sign-ups open until the 30th, and then send out PM’s to the partners.

I’ll try to pair people up with someone interested in the same size page. You can sign up more than once if you’d like to.

Please PM me with or post the following information.
-Contact info. Real name, address
-Layout size wanted (all participants will complete a 2 page layout)

My hope is that partners can work with a mailing date of around the first week or two of August to return the completed pages. It’s only a two page spread so hopefully that will give time to work, as well as time for mailing. If the mailing is going to be later, please let your partner know.

And now, on with the swap!

PatchChild (2) 12x12 layout, 8x8 layout
Ohana 4 12x12 layout
Mickeyteacher 12x12 CM layout
KatDisney 12x12 layout
PixieDust32 12x12 CM layout
Mickster 12x12 CM layout
jennyL 12x12 layout
New England Eeyore (any 2) 12x12, 8x8, 8.5x11 layout
TnTsParty 12x12 layout
Tinker804 12x12 CM layout

Count me in too I use 12x12

PM coming your way

I'm IN! Sending info.

I scrap 12 x 12 and use the creative memories pages, I can send the pages along with the pics.

This one sounds like fun! I'm in too! I use 12 x 12 as well. I'll send a PM to you in a sec!

I'm in and will PM soon. I do have a question is this supposed to be a Disney layout or can it be anything?

I forgot to add that I use CM pages also- I will gladly send the pages with my stuff.
JennyL- I think the page can be of any subject.

Shawna

I too can send my CM pages. It would be easier to cut any paper before then after! :)

This can be any style layout you want. I know we all have piles of Disney related pictures and papers around. It doesn't have to be limited to Disney though. Anything goes.

Candy,

Because this is a swap with just a partner, the due date can be very flexible. Since it's just a 2 page layout, I'm guessing that about a month will be enough time for most people. If you need longer than that, that's fine too. Just be sure to keep in touch wiht your partner.

I'm in!

I would be interested in doing 2 exchanges in any of the following sizes : 8.5 x 11, 8 x 8 or 12 x 12. Fill me in as needed. My size varies with my project and I've got all 3 going on in varying states of completion right now.

Thanks!

Looks like we're getting a good group of people together. Anyone else? You don't have to be a super experienced scrapper, just interested in sharing skills and seeing what someone else can do.

It'll be fun!

Hi--I am interested in doing one 12x 12 layout. I am an avid scrapper, but totally new to this website and the swap idea.

Not sure I am even PMing right, so i thought I'd send this message see what happens.

Ok, That looks like it's going to be everyone. I'll send out PM's to the partners later today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter