Party of 1, plus 1,000! My solo DIS adventure! 2/19 New TR Started!!

Wrap Up:

This trip taught me a lot!

1. Pop is not my cup of tea. It would never fit my family, and I probably won't stay there again. AoA, maybe.
2. You are never really alone at Disney! I love being free to talk to people! When I travel with my family that is not always possible. Ethan's ADHD can make him a handful, and he has also been diagnosed with a couple other issues that make focusing on things outside our family a bit harder.
3. Sitting in a shelter while it rains for a couple hours at Disney is better than sunshine at home. :)
4. I loved going solo, and I might go again, but I missed my family something fierce by the end.
5. Pandora is worth waking up at the crack of dawn for!
6. I enjoy not scheduling ADR's and just seeing what is available when I am hungry. We will see how this pans out with DH and the kids next week.
7. I really love Disney, but I do not love humidity, and that can really suck the life out of you!
8. I will attend any DIS event I can, because it rocked hard!
9. DIS'rs really are the best!

The kids really liked their souvenirs, so I did well with picking them out:

U7EofcwHIOO1gfq2zsVI4UZZRBwacHt_IsqTOLVfbWMJRSLsJvKsMfZOJ8XFKM2Qf2MlzQA_gWN3F3_4FbPKyF_tL1F7yt3By-H7pPJ6XEWw_ARbqevNrCtJKiNwvX5VzeB94RKgwBnElEJ6gqJ9y9HiIaO4_a7St5fwwMRwOCduOupbTqhsWxDkigRbetWV5FzV9lv7kEEVnDGuB2d-ngiuBV85CUVTDfDhiAbRY8w3aA6ZI2dXoxUIKOSYFFdSsN7u4SY8qqtBUCVVuIXJt8_Y1AHLe8ugysz01p_YcaNOxlIudk1fAlsKlhKDr3m_0DB9CyrRTctsK__llP6ylRboyaV4199c_DCTLWvO-av07zFRXZqkPgy-3h2pPFJbnXAy3BFj1M-akqxBTPQnWVzqa3D1n3IvfQkKyqTNuq0Q3bme-YZ9W0Gnd8MdzM-TrlMoDX44MzxNVWQGCOkuWXURv9j7t3ov5r3SPIDhdp6OvoJJ0w8cOT8Tz1MdIIiuBafqSTt2RCl0CxAG1ZcN9kOjeXd8c6JutZEjle4wiX8hKnBFcizp0zDDLEmEuaHTGIRJyTcHCcySH4B7oB8YeLMKHtHYipNVOtZpOj4=w475-h844-no

9-P02XItwmSOL6VJQkdEFdKQ-27U1q9Uus-Ismvq2-OlIz33ibBIRLDc_5MIC9MQAxyxznKFIL79YYxi5N3kGAEODHaE3hJEKR6Qqz2sotVFCCW-Xlg0vSZqpfixQECPnez3ZnAPfHN5Tus66q09d_BuKg9DY4Vg97CAHNHWGWgKs8_CEBNQhbnOhZOAGIT0gP39q4-NKKRkYrAPXxoiwucKuzfmSiHiQXE_abaUM-FkNhO3EGGyU3wAyDKZuLT9BRQyprE94VQ92RfmzPJqPZelHlWUlwH_OonMIfMxK1TYs6fg5oVkJIEhkhvBYCg8YhY8IdlkLy8RhEoInYRhocVs169xKV3T1gsR0XSMoTIzwUwYZ754XtlUNALqfX6iERePfroVnYAvR2-one23Cm5GBEm1wk_jqJES1a1lDsexr3PB0PMLMDJ3j5ZKg21R40VINLnkoY1UQjfrvnTQvJV-DDqOwKhdsYKl27BIN6y3vZPWLS-BWqdsnQLxWV8a7MuirQII3NPjJdUV48V-Wiq0ccnRnCFytMTNFp1015pZqpzoUdutWEtaDepkgPV0Y6NRygbCt7PqMKe1wGkMZRaNsFlQ2PvsC1Zwiis=w1280-h720-no

So I have finished up my TR in time to start my next one! Thank you for sticking it out with me!

Loved reading this so much! And I can see a great point in all your final thoughts. I hope you’ll post a link to your next report. Have fun in WDW!

We are back! I will start a new trip report ASAP, that is after I climb out from the under the immense pile of homework and papers that I have due right now. I also am having a hard time coming up with a title for this trip. The options floating around include:

No Dining Plan? Maybe we just won't eat!
Sometimes you win, sometimes you get bronchitis!
The Tale of the Runaway Popcorn Buckets
Ain't No Cheerleader Gonna Scare Me Away From Disney

It was a trip like any other we have had before, that is for sure, some magical moments, others not so much. We learned a lot and found that our touring style continues to evolve. We ran away from a blizzard at home (where the kids would have gotten a very rare snow day) to record breaking heat in February in Orlando, which I did not pack for! We had two cases of bronchitis, one case of the stomach flu, celebrated a birthday and an anniversary, braved the heat and the level 10 crowds (in February!!!!) AND lived to tell the tale! I will link to the report here when I get it started!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!