Passholder discount on Aulani

Robn752

Mouseketeer
I read somewhere Aulani always gives passholders a 10% discount. Has anyone else ever heard this? Our may trip to Disney World was canceled. I thought we would try Aulani. Family is so disappointed about our canceled trip I thought I would surprise them with a September Aulani trip. It is so much more expensive than DW though. Any info would be helpful. Hope everyone is staying safe.

Edit.. I found this..
Annual Passholder Discount
Aulani is offering an ongoing discount for ALL Disney theme park Annual Passholders, no matter which Disney theme park. Discount is typically 10% but sometimes up to 30% with special offers, which will be noted below when available. This includes Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Resort.

Spring Aulani Annual Passholder Offer
Get up to 30% off when you book a 3-night stay or longer at Aulani. Receive $50 resort credit per night. Offer available for stays March 1 through June 13, 2020*.

Book by 5/8/20.

*There is a 3-night minimum stay for this offer. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited and room availability may vary by dates of stay. Standard change/cancel policies apply. Limit 2 rooms per reservation. Does not apply to Suites or 3-bedroom Grand Villas. Offer excludes Resort fees and taxes. Not valid in combination with any other discounts or offers. You must present a valid Disneyland or Walt Disney World Resort Annual Pass at check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter