Passholder htl rates question?

KittyKitty

DIS Veteran
Hi

I'm planning to go to Disneyland in November this year with a family member who is a passholder (deluxe?) for Disneyland. Anyone know what are the hotel rates with this discount? And is it for the 3 hotels Disney owns only?

Any information would be appreicated. Feel like a beginner again......... :earsgirl: :earsgirl: ......kind of cool!!! :sunny:

Thanks

Susan

AP rates are only for the 3 Disney properties. They are usually $79-99 for Paradise Pier, $99-119 for DLH, and $139-159 for Grand Californian. Unfortunately AP rates only come out about a month ahead of time and sell out pretty quickly. If there are no 'hot' rates offered, you still get a small discount off rack rates, about 10%. You can usually find something better on Expedia if there are no AP rates left.

Don't count on much of anything on AP rates THIS YEAR. Well, maybe one or two weeks out of the year might have offers lower than the 10% off (that you can get with AAA also). I used the AP code for dates BETWEEN spring break and the 5/5 party and still was only offered 10% off rack. It may just be that we got spoiled finding $199 Grand Californian/$98 DLH rates in the past, but I'm having a hard time coughing up $230 for Paradise Pier. We'll be exploring neighborhood hotels for our 'getaway weekends' this year ::yes::

I have AP and just made reservations for May1, DLH is sold out, and I got PP for $185+ tax = $212/nt. Yikes! The lady said to call back a week or two before our trip to check rates again. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter