Passholder magnet

lpadvm

Earning My Ears
Hi all- I just renewed my annual pass by phone; it has not been activated. My next vacay isn't until February. I really want the chip and dale passholder magnet. A friend of mine is going while they are available. Is there a way she can take my passholder information and pick one up for me??? What should she take if so? Thanks!

I just read that- sorry!! But my question still stands: I do not have a current passholder card as I renewed by phone and will not visit to activate until February. Is there something I can print for her to take? Or must it be a physical card only? Could she take one of my magic bands and my ID? Would I need to link my new pass to a particular band or will it automatically be linked to my existing active bands?

I was just there last week and they would not let me get my daughters magnets all of her ID and Passholders Card. They said they now have started making you be there in person to pick them up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!