passholder rates

Mouseinthemountains

Earning My Ears
We are planning a very last minute trip, like literally at the end of the week YEEEEEEEP!! And with a more than likely future trip within a year to see Galaxy's Edge we are looking at season passes with rates available now for a trip from 5/16/19 - 5/22/19, but to find out any info for rooms and availability is next to impossible with Disney prior to committing to a pass. Is there a kind Disney soul with a coveted pass that could check for ANY rates for that time???? I would greatly appreciate it.

We are planning a very last minute trip, like literally at the end of the week YEEEEEEEP!! And with a more than likely future trip within a year to see Galaxy's Edge we are looking at season passes with rates available now for a trip from 5/16/19 - 5/22/19, but to find out any info for rooms and availability is next to impossible with Disney prior to committing to a pass. Is there a kind Disney soul with a coveted pass that could check for ANY rates for that time???? I would greatly appreciate it.

You can call and they will let you know what is available and the cost even without an active pass.

:welcome: to the DIS.

On quick search...

CR
AoA
Boulder Ridge Villas
Poly
AKL
AKV
SSR
POR-Riverside

... appear to have availability at an AP discount for those days. Obviously big variability in room types/categories in that list (for example, the CR room type with the AP discount is one of the higher end suites).

Happy to drill down on any of those if interested.

You can call and they will let you know what is available and the cost even without an active pass.
OMG how silly of me, between online chats and quotes I forgot that there is an actual number with a person! She was kinda stingy with the info but I got an idea of the price. THANK YOU!!

Can someone check AP availability for June 22-28 for value and moderate? We need 2 rooms. A suite is not big enough, as we have 5 adults and a child in a wheelchair. Also can not do bunk beds. So looking for 4 actual beds and two bathrooms somewhere. Currently booked at a 2BR Villa at OKW, but no AP rooms available, and it is just too expensive. We are upgrading to AP when we get there in June from UGT tickets.
Thank you!

Can someone check AP availability for June 22-28 for value and moderate? We need 2 rooms. A suite is not big enough, as we have 5 adults and a child in a wheelchair. Also can not do bunk beds. So looking for 4 actual beds and two bathrooms somewhere. Currently booked at a 2BR Villa at OKW, but no AP rooms available, and it is just too expensive. We are upgrading to AP when we get there in June from UGT tickets.
Thank you!
Online, you can only check for one Passholder room at a time, but the following have at least one room at the AP rate. Call if you see something appealing and they can book for you. Add tax to these rates.
AS Sports - $126
ASMu - $114
AoA - $141
POR - $248
CBR - $181
And I know you said values and mods, but YC is available at $340 (pretty good rate!) and Saragtoga has a 2-BR preferred for $607

Good luck!

Online, you can only check for one Passholder room at a time, but the following have at least one room at the AP rate. Call if you see something appealing and they can book for you. Add tax to these rates.
AS Sports - $126
ASMu - $114
AoA - $141
POR - $248
CBR - $181
And I know you said values and mods, but YC is available at $340 (pretty good rate!) and Saragtoga has a 2-BR preferred for $607

Good luck!
Awesome, thank you!

I realize things have not been going great on the weekends, but are there any AP discounts for Pop, CBR, CSR, or AKL for two adults 08/03-08/05?

I realize things have not been going great on the weekends, but are there any AP discounts for Pop, CBR, CSR, or AKL for two adults 08/03-08/05?

CSR $195.15*... POP $141.75*... AKL $443.95*... CBR $201.60*

*+tax

Public offer might be better, in some cases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter