Passholder survey

I got one almost 3 weeks ago. Pretty much raked them over the coals about not feeling valued, appreciated and having to make park reservations. Don’t expect to hear anything from them but it did make me feel better having said how I feel.
I also got mine about 3 weeks ago, echoed your sentiment about not feeling valued, and I said that it's no way to treat the most loyal guests that come back year after year. It asked the likelihood of renewing my AP and I chose "definitely will not" and my reason is that I hate Genie+ (sorry to disagree with those that like it, I know there are gobs of threads on all that) and instead of the past where I could make 3 FP+ reservations and dining reservations and have my day planned out well in advance, now I'm stuck getting up at 7am and staring at my phone all day to try and get whatever Genie+ reservation might be available.

So for those that are planning to go back and back again over and over, we did that too but as long as Genie+ is around I won't be -- I doubt they will give a Ratatouille's rear end as long as the additional Genie+ money flows in so oh well.

I got mine last week. The only positive thing I rated were the discounts. I also wrote that it would be nice to have the complementary magnets mailed. I’ve missed out on every single one last year. And being out of state, and being forced into the incredipass, Disney could offer free photopass or something!

I didn't get it. I hope I do though, because having to make park reservations with an onsite stay is absurd.
THIS! I hate that my mom, who’s using a date-based ticket for our trip this Aug, doesn’t need any reservations and because I have an AP (and staying onsite) have to have them! I also think it’s absurd for those who have the incredipass (and pay an atrocious amount for) also have to make reservations. Im really considering letting my AP renewal lapse. If it weren’t for me trying to get another trip in before my AP expires, I’d rebook for later in the year and use a regular ticket.

Reservations didn’t bother me when everyone had to do it, but now it’s just idiotic, especially since you have to look to see if you even need to make one. I don’t care if I’m appreciated or not; otherwise, I would always be disappointed in my daily life🤣 However, I do feel like I get more and better perks with my UO AP. I don’t get the APs for the perks, but it sure doesn’t hurt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter