Passport stamp

niclang

Earning My Ears
This is our first cruise, and our first time needing passports for my kids, husband, and myself. Does anyone know if we are able to get our passports stamps in Nassau and Castaway? I don't care too much for myself and my husband, but I think my kids would love it.

Thanks in advance!

You can in Nassau. Take them into the main terminal building and ask them there. They'll send you down a back hallway where you can get a stamp.

The whole passport stamp thing in Nassau is amusing to me. Past the dudes with the guns, into the sketchy building and down the even sketchier hallway to some people sitting around in an office full of junk. Stamp the passport and then back the way you came, past the guys with guns that you hope remembered that you just walked by 60 seconds ago.

Either that or they don't really care who they let through the gate, which is my guess. The one dude we walked past didn't even have a magazine in the gun. I'm guessing he was new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter