• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Passport Update

CdnDisneyNut

<font color=coral>What way does the "C" go again?<
Just passing the information on. I went to the Mississauga passport office this morning. There was a 2½ hour wait to drop the application off. The application will be ready for pick up on May 1st ( 10 working days)

My dh & I mailed ours in and last Sunday morning I got a call from the passport office. It seems my dh had forgotten to check something off so they needed that clarified before they could process them. It seems that they are working weekends so that they can clear up the backlog. We put down that our's wasn't urgent so I don't expect them to come too soon.
tigercat

Julie

I was supose to go on June 11th. Just got a call from my TA and that trip was cancelled and I could leave on June 14th instead. I had to make sure I was able to change my vacation request at work; I was.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter