Passporter Coupons

PoohNPiglet

Children are a blessing from the Lord!
I read a post that said the passporter has an $8 coupon for Tiffany Towncar in it. Does the passporter have any other coupons in it? I am trying to decide if it is worth the $$ and the more coupons it has in it that I can use the better I can justify the $$$ to my DH. :)

Cheers02.gif

Inauguaral Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders
Click here to join!

Jun 97 - DxL (PO - Riverside)
May 01 - AKL

In my 2000 passporter the $8.00 coupon expires 06/01/2001. If the 2001 passporter has one it shouldn't expire until next year. The only other coupon is for a free "passporter pin" if you buy at least $15.00 of stuff from the passporter online store. I think the book is well worth it anyway!
Allthough I don't have a 2001 book yet I hope I helped.

Peggy

While I think the Passporter is fine, I really don't feel it's any better than any of the other guidebooks. You can get a printable $5 coupon on your Tiffany Towncar off Tiffany's own web site, so I really don't see the Passporter coupon as any incentive to buy that book.

connected to a website with a planning Board and which also has several coupons including an $8.00 Tiffany coupon.

tink.gif

1st time we have ever really planned our trip and bought several books - the two most worthwhile were the PassPorter and the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World - Both packed w/great info. The Tiffany Towncar coupon was a bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter