Passporter help

Princesspixi

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I've been looking into a Disney wedding for years and bought the passporter a year a half ago. Well it was on my old computer which crashed before Christmas.
I'm finally engaged and am looking into a cruise line wedding. I called today and the lady wasn't helpful and slightly rude.
I tried to request my password on the passporter site but it says my email isn't recognized, but I get emails. How can I access my passporter, is there a away?
Thanks

Hi there! PassPorter's Disney Weddings & Honeymoons has been replaced by Carrie Hayward's Fairytale Wedding Guide, but anyone who bought the old e-book can get a free copy of the new e-book by emailing their order confirmation to contact@fairytaleweddingsguide.com.

However, I did take the Cruise chapter out of the new book. In 9 years of publication, I'd never once heard of any DCL couple using my book to plan their event, so I figured it was no longer necessary. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter