• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PassPorter question

Wellard Stallard

Groovy DIS Chick with Attitude
Hi everyone

Can someone tell me a bit about the Passporter - I have just seen the deluxe version on amazon's website. Is it worth buying and if so what does the price include. Will it be useful to me. There are 7 of us going in October.

Many thanks

I don't have it myself but a lot of people rave about it. It's a guide book and record book in one (although it seems only to have room to record a 10 day trip).

You can find out more about it and even download some sample pages from

www.passporter.com/wdw/2002.htm

Libby

It;s a WDW guidebook at the front, and then at the back there are pages/pockets to plan your trip - each page has space for your plans, and it a pocket so you can keep tickets, or other info inside.

It comes with 10 pockets, but if you get the deluxe version you can add extra pockets.

I really like mine and use it a lot.

The only thing worth knowing is that it is ony for Disney - there is no Orlando or Universal/IOA/Seaworld in there at all.

Bev

I think they are great!! You can keep everything together and record all you PS numbers and times of shows ect. I brought a 1999 one first (this year) as there were reduced (& still are) to see if i found it of any use. In it i also got a money off ticket for my next passporter purchase which I used when ordering this years edition. If your a planner its a must :D

Emma

I love my Passporter and bought a Deluxe version for this year. I passed on last years spiral version to a friend (having torn out the used Passpockets) and she immediately ordered the Deluxe version too. As Bev said, you can order extra pockets for the Deluxe when you buy from the Passporter website.

I love my passporter :D I use it all the time and keep all of my tickets in it. There are great ride/restaurant reviews. As well as adult reviews there is also a young girls review too, (I think she might be about 8).

I definately recommend it :D

Kaylee

Sorry have another question for you - if I order the deluxe version will there be enough of those pocket things coz we are going for 3 weeks - if not what extras should I order.

thanks again

The only extras you need are the packs of Passpockets, I think there are 5 in a pack and the deluxe passporter comes with 10 pockets. The extras are pretty cheap so you may want to order more than you need so you can replace one if your plans change. My only gripe with them is that the card doesn't stand up well to the use of a rubber (eraser!)

Hi Alex,

Amazon are selling the Deluxe Edition for £23.56.

However I placed my order on 30th May and have been told it will only arrive between 30th July and 13 August due to the fact that they have had to order it from the US.

It may well be worth ordering one now with the new order due in soon just in case they sell out again.

Hope this helps.

Sean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter