passporters guide???

They have it at Borders. I bought my first one (parks version) from Amazon.com

But if you buy it from them, you can get some free goodies. I got a pen with the order. And it came really quickly (about 3 days).

I ordered my PassPorter from them directly (www.passporter.com) I like it so much that I then ordered one for my SIL (who is sailing with me). If you order from them and then decide to order something else they give you a discount on your second purchase (I think it was 15% or 20%). It arrived very quickly. I love it!

Cindy
:firefight

I also got mine from the amazon web site, I find them cheaper there than at the bookstores. Its definately the best guide out there for the DCL. I plan on toting mine almost everywhere!

Aimee
princess:

Good luck to everyone trying to find Passporter!

I wish that I had time to order one before we leave this Wednesday. :(

I :magnify: all over the Minneapolis area and none were to be found!

What now? Are there any places around the Space Coast that might have them? :confused:

The Passporter Guide to Cruising the Western Carribean cannot be purchased through Amazon last I checked. I called Passporter directly and they said Amazon does not have it either. The folks at Passporter are very nice and this is a must have!

This book was INCREDIBLY helpful!!! I also bought mine from passporter.com. They were great!

Woo Hoo! :hyper:

I found one at a bookstore on the way to the port and they have been so kind to put in on reserve for me! :cool:

Am I obsessive or what? :scratchin

Time is ticking away. Tick, tick, ticking away....

::yes::

Wow, this board is hopping. You all are so great at sharing and at making me laugh .::teeth: ..........

For those of you that have the Passporter guide do you think it is too late for me to order from the passporter website? Will I even receive it in time for it to do us any good? Sounds like a great resource but am wondering if it would be too late if I ordered it tommorrow. I can't find anything on their website that tells me how quickly they ship.

Carolyn - you Rock! Thanks for doing all that work to make mickey head nametags. Wow!

Ginger - you amaze me. You are doing a bang up job keeping on top of the ever changing T or T list. You deserve a big hug :grouphug: from everyone!

carlotta

Passporter got our to us very fast. Be sure to specify the deluxe western carib. cruise guide. There are several passporters with similar titles. Passporters run a forum like this, but with fewer subscribers so i migrated here, but there are super people there too.

I orderes mine directly from passporter.com on Monday 9/29, it shipped on Tuesday and I had it on Friday. I came via UPS, I think so the deivery times may vary.

I have read it through twice already!!! I love it!!:wave: :wave:

I have purchased lots of books for the cruise. I have found that by reading the boards, I have more info than what is in any of the books! All you guys out there are great! Have been looking forward to our trip and with all the info and tips from the boards have made me so exicted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter