Password issue with DVCmember site

dsnydaddy

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having this problem?

The site will not accept my password. I end up having to have a temporary passcode sent to my phone and use it to logon.

I changed my password thinking that maybe my wife changed the password (she didn't) and then tried to log on again and the new password doesn't work.

No passwords work. I've changed it numerous times and still I cannot log in without a passcode to my phone.

Thought that this would work itself out but it's now been two months and still cannot log in directly.

Did you get Disney + ? If you changed the password for that, it affects. All Disney accounts.

yeah we did. Problem is. that the passwords are not sticking. In other words, I change the password to "x" and then type in "x" and still cannot log in. This same problem is true for Disney+ whenever registering a new device it does not recognize the password and we need to get a passcode then we can log in. We change the password to something we all know and BAM next log in we are locked out.

Call Member Services and have them reset your password and then have them stay on line with you while you try to sign on.

There may also be a browser problem. I had issues that were escalated multiple times until I finally reached someone fairly high up in Disney IT who told me that their systems are only optimized for use with either Internet Explorer or Chrome. They completely reset my account (username and password), and I then switched to using Chrome instead of my usual Firefox or Safari for all Disney sites, and haven’t had a problem since.

Anyone else having this problem?

The site will not accept my password. I end up having to have a temporary passcode sent to my phone and use it to logon.

I changed my password thinking that maybe my wife changed the password (she didn't) and then tried to log on again and the new password doesn't work.

No passwords work. I've changed it numerous times and still I cannot log in without a passcode to my phone.

Thought that this would work itself out but it's now been two months and still cannot log in directly.
I can only log in on my pc browser--mobile does not work! We do have Disney +, but I used the same password/account for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter