Path from FW to WL and WLV ?

dalepool

<font color=#000080>Member of Poopie's AK mini-mee
How long of a walk from FW to WL? Maybe I should ask how far as some of us walk a little slower than others. If I take a bike are there bike racks at the WL or must I just chain the bike to a tree? Where is the trail located? Is it lighted during the evening? Is it paved? Thanks in advance PattyN

I was just there from July 7-14 and ran the path a couple of times. The path is 3/4 of a mile long from what I was told. The path was not lighted.

The route I took from WL was to start on the nature trail near the bike and boat rental bld. This was nice because for a couple of hundred yards the trail is packed sand. When you follow the path you will come to a sign that points to the path that goes to FW, take a left. This path is paved all the way to FW.

There also some nice paths at FW I ran on also. When I ran there I would stop at the water fountain at the settlement trading post and check the map on the wall for the trails.

While I waws at WL the only bike racks I saw were at the bike rental area, however I may have just missed the

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-87 Offsite
7-87 Offsite
7-00 DL
7-01 Poly
7-02 WL

Check out my Pathways Revealed Part 4 Posting for a report on this path. Be sure also to run the slide show.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=125473

PS. I just noticed the links to the other reports aren't working again. I'll have to readjust them. For now if you want just do a search on 'Pathways Revealed' for the topic.

Thank You. What great information. I was worried about the path being primitive but should realize by now that even a Disney path would be special. Thanks again PattyN PS the pictures were wonderful !!!!!!

My DH and I took a romantic stroll on the path from WL back to FW in December at dusk. Beware the scary armadillos in the bushes. My DH still teases me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter