Patrick Warburton Returns as Chief Flight Attendant at Soarin’ Over California | Disneyland Resort

So awesome. I would have died had I been there. I wonder if it was a surprise or staged?

I think that when they do this they take a group for in for something special, but don't tell them exactly what. They must see that there are cameras and all, so they know it will be some kind of promo. The reaction when he came out though seems to indicate that they did not know that it would be Patrick ahead of time. Many did not recognize him until he spoke because his voice is so iconic.

I think that when they do this they take a group for in for something special, but don't tell them exactly what. They must see that there are cameras and all, so they know it will be some kind of promo. The reaction when he came out though seems to indicate that they did not know that it would be Patrick ahead of time. Many did not recognize him until he spoke because his voice is so iconic.
A little less hair…a few more wrinkles but THE VOICE HAS NOT CHANGED. I loved Rules of Engagement!

Oh wow what a great surprise for all of them!!! I would have been over the moon if I could have been there, he has the BEST voice and sense of humor! Thanks so much for posting this and giving us a smile!!!

Makes total sense. I wish I'd been there. Wonder when it was filmed. We were there on March 14-15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter