Patriot,s Football

I would think ESPN is already booked. I could be wrong, but I think you have to book a table in advance of any big game. Any hotel lounge will probably show the game, or like the pp said, if all else fails just watch in your room.

I would think ESPN is already booked. I could be wrong, but I think you have to book a table in advance of any big game. Any hotel lounge will probably show the game, or like the pp said, if all else fails just watch in your room.
Thanks ESPN all booked.We will probably wear hats and jerseys and watch in our room.

The Celebration Town Tavern in Celebration is the place to be for all Pat's games. It'll be 99% Pat's fans. It's an authentic New England restaurant/tavern. The food is good and the atmosphere is terrific. I highly recommend it.

The Celebration Town Tavern in Celebration is the place to be for all Pat's games. It'll be 99% Pat's fans. It's an authentic New England restaurant/tavern. The food is good and the atmosphere is terrific. I highly recommend it.
Didn’t think of that,been there many times thanks for jogging my memories. Best clam chowder I’ve had since leaving Boston.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter